22 octubre 2010

Solo para interesados en el tema, os presento a mi nuevo héroe.

Dear mother,

I don’t know how many of these letters I have already written; I guess it helps me to relax. I wish I knew where you are so that I could send them and you could read them.

I will always be grateful to you. You raised me until I was seven years old, and I know it was not an easy task. Being “different” always brought me into troubles (even at such an early age), but you were always there to listen and support me.

I know father died a little time after my birth, you told me he died in a fight, and I am proud to think father was a brave warrior. Then you decided to stay at the city to stay with your family, but what you wouldn’t have imagined that a group of elves would appear at home when I was seven. They were there to take me from you, to teach me the elven traditions, as that was also my heritage. I can’t even begin to imagine how hard that must have been for you, but you understood that it had to be done.

My stay with the elves was a little better than in the city. I missed you, of course, and the elf kids would treat me as bad as humans did, but I learned to enjoy the solitude in the forest. Then is when I met Kethali, my hawk friend, with whom I shared every moment in the forest. And I used to visit you every month; I know neither of us could have be happy without the other, even in brief periods.

When I heard that a huge number of orcs were heading towards the city I immediately went there, to warn and protect you. I was already 26 when that happened, so I was quite strong and self-confident. But when I arrived it was too late. The city had already been seized, but that didn’t stop me. I sneaked in through the orcs and looked for you, but I couldn’t find you.

I thought you had escaped. Then I saw the situation the city was in, and I decided to stay and help them. I had been relatively easy for me to sneak in, so I decided to contribute bringing supplies the people in the city needed. I couldn’t do nothing about it. We have been struggling for about a year and a half, but we won’t give up, we will keep on fighting.

Father and you would be proud of me, I know. I hope your safe and that we may meet again someday.

I miss you,
Cordrim

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario